Why ITEC 2002?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Dennis on May 23, 2002 at 18:43:54:

Last post of an advertising nature, I promise. (happy to answer questions, though)

Why come to an ITEC? Many come for the reason just to hear great players play. Others come to compete. Others come instrument shopping. Even more just want to hang out and drink beer. Some want to talk with the master teachers. Others want to network and make new friends/college/grad school contacts.

Whatever your reasons I sincerely hope you'll still consider coming to Greensboro next week. Just today, I had three different folks from across the country call to see if they could just show up and register on site or if there were dorms still available. The answer to both is a resounding yes. There's always more room, even if we have to do some logistical miracles and move stuff around. (not walls, or anything....) Come for the week, come for a day, even if you're passing through on vacation; stop in and spend some time with us.

Hope to see you ALL next week, here in Greensboro. (weather should be great--maybe, just maybe some rain on Monday, and then clear and sunny 60's at night, low 80's during the day)

all best,

Dennis AsKew
Host & Artistic Director

www.itec2002.org OR www.uncg.edu/~dwaskew/itec

Follow Ups: