Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: San Fransisco audition

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by tubajake on May 23, 2002 at 14:58:48:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: San Fransisco audition posted by Rick Denney on May 23, 2002 at 12:04:52:

So you're saying that the "right thing" is to bash somebody just because they want to know somebody?? Keep on cringing. It still doesn't change the fact of the "free country argument". It's still free, weather you cringe at it or not. And don't forget that freedom is also the ability to do the wrong thing (whether it is intentional or accidental).

I agree that idle speculation isn't the coolest thing in the world. What I see is someone making a flawed argument (or saying one thing that sounded like something and meaning something completely different than what I think he's saying). The person obviously didn't stop to consider that "semi-finalists" aren't all that common. There's what, five of them?? Or is that finalists?? I don't really know or care. And he/she didn't take into account that this board operates independently of this "POC", so we don't need to fearfully ask ourselves "is the POC taking inquiries yet?" before placing a question on the board. That's what it seemed to me that pfft was saying. If I misinterpreted it, I'm sorry. Either way, have a good day.

tubajake

Follow Ups: