Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Conversation (fight?) starter

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Arnold S. Gottlieb on May 07, 2002 at 14:47:58:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: Re: Conversation (fight?) starter posted by Yes but on May 07, 2002 at 13:40:01:

I just figured that since I've been told that I can easily trace stuff on my mac(although I don't care to) to find the source of postings, that anybody who felt like tracing something would just do it. As far as a retailer, they make their own reputation and need to live with it. I'm wondering if we the tuba community could sue a retailer for advertising fast service, mint condition, played by _____, great intonation, long lasting, etc, and not being truthful about those things. And that's a real question, if somebody knows the answer. As far as this store that we assume is involved, I believe it is the job of people who have personal information (good or bad) about retailers to share it with others. I'm a little too far onto my soapbox now, so I'll get off of it, and if this person is sued for this remark, I will auction off my EEb mirafone that needs a tremendous amount of work, and donate the price to this persons legal fund. Peace. ASG

Follow Ups: