Dramatically lowering the price...

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Josh Norris on May 19, 2001 at 01:49:55:

I had no real luck on ebay with my tuba, so I've decided to lower my original asking price from 4800 to 4000. If you are interested, let me know...

This is a tuba I purchased in February of 2000. I bought it brand new from the Brasswind. I've used the horn for a year, and it has served me extremely well. I've played about 6 recitals and numerous concerts and not once has this horn let me down. There are only about 3-4 small "dings," which could be expected after a years worth of use. The horn has only been used for a total of about 50 hours. The horn itself is a Miraphone S186CC5V. The 5 valves are all rotary, and they are simply lightning quick. All of the slides move fluently. The horn projects great, and the intonation is excellent. I am including with this horn two cases. One is a Reunion Blues gig bag, the other is just a generic hard case WITH wheels. Personally, I use the gig bag all the time, and it REALLY comes in handy for college. I have roughly $6,000 invested in all of this equiptment. I am, however, willing to part with all of it for a substantial loss on my part.

norrisjosh(AT)hotmail.com

Follow Ups: