Re: suggestions for www.tuba.ca

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mike Ross on May 17, 2001 at 19:42:49:

In Reply to: suggestions for www.tuba.ca posted by Anthony Labelle on May 16, 2001 at 15:18:30:

How about a listing of professional tuba players in Canada and their current and their current weapons of choice?
Maybe a shops listing for Canada similar to the one Sean has here covering the US, complete with manufacturers and/or distributors web site listings (i.e. Yamaha has a separate Canadian site, and the distributor of Weril in the US is not necessarily the distributor of Weril in Canada, but I would love to know who that distributor is.
Don't forget to include a link to the military bands website in Ottawa (I used to have it around here) and links to as many Community, Brass, Semi-Pro, and Professional Bands and Orchestras as you can get - along with a link to the Canadian Band Association (if they have a website).
Sorry I can't pass on the URL's - some I'd have to look for, some I've lost, and some I don't know.

By the way, the links can be important as I found out last September when I moved to Ontario and had to look around for some community bands to play with.

Mike

Follow Ups: