Besson "euphonium" det. bell (front) F S

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Joe S. on May 11, 2001 at 19:42:17:

I'm tired of holding on to this thing, but I hate to pitch it away, if someone can use it. This is a detachable forward style bell for the instrument that Besson calls their "euphonium". This is NOT a bell for a Besson "baritone". This is a big bell with a large throat and an 11-7/8" flair diameter. If you have an instrument that is missing a bell like this, or your bell (like this) is in bad shape, this is for you. It is just about in "mint" condition except for the dark and failing original lacquer. It also has some engraving.

The price of the bell is FREE, BUT the "fee" (to partially reimburse me for messing with this ;^) is $25, please, + shipping expenses. If you are a band director at a school with a small budget, and this bell would make a SCHOOL-owned instrument "whole", I'll send you this bell, prepaid by me, at no charge. Major credit cards are accepted. I hope someone needs this. I'm quite certain that it originally came on a 3 valve compensating instrument, as I've only seen these detachable Besson "euphonium" forward bells on those instruments.

Follow Ups: