Kalison CC for sale

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Rob Ross on May 30, 2000 at 01:51:37:

Hello Everyone -

Since I've officially become a part-time player, I've decided I'm better off with a smaller horn. As such, it's time to put my Kalison Pro 2000 on the market (Tom Holtz need not apply).

It's a good horn.

No, really.

It's a 5/4 CC horn, silver plated, 4 pistons and 1 rotary valve. It's got a few dents in the bottom bow. It comes with a semi-rigid gig bag (I forget what they're really called, but it's got plastic in it to reinforce it). The horn plays quite nice and is an excellent "big" horn that fills out the bottom of any group, and has a very dark sound. The horn is about 4 years old and was purchased new from the Tuba Exchange. The valves and slides are in excellent condition.

Asking price - $6,250 obo. I will pay for shipping anywhere in the continental US.

I'm looking to pick up a 4/4 CC horn. Right now I'm leaning in the direction of a Hirsbrunner but I've been known to lean in several directions, often all at the same time. I will consider a trade with cash flowing one way or the other, depending on the horn being offered in return.

Please send all inquiries to kingrob76(AT)aol.com, or reply to this message.

Thanks!

Rob Ross

Follow Ups: