Re: TubeNet is moving soon!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jay Bertolet on March 20, 2004 at 12:51:22:

In Reply to: TubeNet is moving soon! posted by Sean Chisham on March 18, 2004 at 22:21:23:

Sean, I wish you the best of luck with the new site. Even though it seems a done deal at this point, I'm going to still voice my personal opposition to the change. I have enjoyed Tube-Net in its current form for MANY years and I still enjoy it today. I looked around the new site and it was very confusing to me. I'm sure that any of us will learn to decifer the new site, given enough time. Here's hoping the falloff of participation during that interim will not permanently destroy the active level of discussion that Tube-Net has always enjoyed.

Having done a few volunteer projects in my time, I can fully understand your reasons for the switch. I understand that you're doing what you feel is right for you and I can't argue one bit with that. Thank you so much for the many years and priceless experiences that Tube-Net has provided. I'm not sure I can even begin to quantify the amount of good the Tube-Net has done the tuba/euph community. For that, you should be very proud.

My opinion for what it's worth...

Follow Ups: