Re: Re: Re: "I love the tuba guy" by Jay Leno

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Alan Herold on March 20, 2003 at 23:45:01:

In Reply to: Re: Re: "I love the tuba guy" by Jay Leno posted by Stefan on March 20, 2003 at 10:38:55:

Sorry to offend. Happens all the time here on this board. We are a sensitive bunch, but as I said, at least we're not playing the sax!

My post was worded carefully. Read: "if they are going to have a tuba player in some sort of comedic capacity on Leno..."

Comedic capacity was not accidentally thrown in so I could increase my word count. I doubt Mr. Bobo was there to accompany chuckles the clown.

He probably was there to kick butt and to show that the tuba can REALLY be played by REAL MUSICIANS.

Alan "I think I'll increase my word count like Rick 'I always leave some sort of witty quote unless I am being super serious, then I try to leave something light hearted or borderline calm to serious is my actual middle name' Denney and hopefully get someone out there in computer land to chuckle, but of course someone is out there who will find this insulting (probably NOT Rick or even Micky) and at the same time someone will find this moderately amusing, but not enough to actually laugh out loud when they find out that 207 words are in this post, and 110 of them are within these quote marks" Herold

Follow Ups: