Re: Re: Shall tubas have their own scale systems

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Klaus on March 12, 2003 at 23:59:26:

In Reply to: Re: Shall tubas have their own scale systems posted by Mary Ann on March 12, 2003 at 09:39:09:

Oh, my dear old ma!

Ain't I happy with your concern for my use of my time!

But how comes that you were less concerned when I spent time giving embouchure advises letting you discover privileged notes also on an instrument, that we had not even spoken of in the then actual context?

As most of my time presently is used to produce musical arrangements for diverse types of musical ensembles (music available for free on the web) it of course is an offence towards the musical community, when I waste my time outing my warnings about friendly meant, but effectively disastrous advice distributed through this fine board.

As for my time spent on this board: recent statistics might reveal, that you have been a much more frequent poster putting several more words to the disk of the board-server than I have.

And I happen to have done my postings from a computer, that I have paid myself and from a web connection where the provider of which has a monthly access to my personal bank account.

Sorry for the mayhem!

Klaus

Follow Ups: