Re: Re: Audition Etiquette

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Clint Eastwood on March 31, 2002 at 20:26:34:

In Reply to: Re: Audition Etiquette posted by Screw Happiness on March 31, 2002 at 18:35:52:

Phoenix-boy:

You do that to ME at an audition, and you'll never play the horn again. You can't play with crushed fingers and deeply lacerated lips. It helps if you have some teeth, which you would also lose. If you're not good enough to make it on your own merits without cheating, hang up the horn. There's a special corner in hell for you. It's a room full of bagpipers playing the the Hindemith Sonata tuned a whole step apart. I won't be a chicken-s**t little sneak messing with horns or music. I'll engage in pure, old-fashioned physical violence of the type you've only seen in movies. Touch my horn, and you'll be eating your 1/4 pounder out of a blender.

Go ahead - make my day...

I hope Sean outs you the way he has some others that have abused this board. Your B.S. grows wearisome. In fact, given your post, outing this morally bankrupt human cesspool would be a service to the tuba community at large so we will all know who they are and can take precautions when the pond scum comes oozing into the audition site.

Follow Ups: