Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Who teaches where?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by callmeapple on March 06, 2002 at 01:43:24:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: Re: Who teaches where? posted by ms on March 05, 2002 at 21:15:56:

What I did was relay information that was given to me by a third party. I, personally, am not "dissing" anyone (hearsay or not) pal. The point was to give the person who initiated the thread a new point of view to think about. What he/she does with it is their business. If you had bothered to read the post by Jarrod (and my reply), just below, you would have discovered that the issue of learning from his sound had already been addressed. But no! You just saw that I had posted something, and you made a narrow-minded attack. You actually tried to argue on facts, instead of spelling, for the first time in this little conflict (It must have been a big step), but you should stick to criticizing my spelling, 'cause you ain't gotta clue on the real facts. From now on, don't expect me to read anything you post. I'm relaying this message to you so you won't waste your fingers and risk getting early arthritis or carpal-tunnel syndrome. Besides, someone had to make the decision to act the part of the adult first, even if he doesn't type or spell like one.

Farewell Mike,

Callmeapple

Follow Ups: