Emergency Aud. Music (Just needed help)

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michael on March 02, 2002 at 18:54:44:

Hello,
I was a little upset that a few other tubist couldn't help a guy out that needs it. I appreciate one guy though that emailed me saying that I could borrow his book at the audition. If fact when I got there, I met him, and he politely asked if I wanted to use it. I declined the offer because it was my fault that I didn't have the book to prepare the etude (without reading any of the posts). Being a highschooler auditioning is freaky and having to travel for the past 2 weeks across the country to audition hasn't helped. You are all adults and have been through this. Why is it so difficult to help out? This is the reason for this site isn't it? Also notice that I didn't make excuses or anything. I just didn't have the book. Of course there is a lesson to learn on my part from this and equally one for every other person to learn. Just remember that you might need some help from someone, and you won't like it if they tear you to pieces with rude, ruthless, selfish comments. You won't appreciate them much anymore. Thanks to the other tubist that was willing to help!
Bye!

Follow Ups: