Re: what is this?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by The Other Scott on March 30, 2001 at 19:04:52:

In Reply to: what is this? posted by David M. on March 30, 2001 at 03:53:50:

That might be a Helleberg mouthpiece. Brasswind catalog has a Helleberg mouthpiece (Jet-Tone, I think) that comes in two styles: regular and "heavy." They had a photo. It looks like part of a muffler.

The mouthpiece in the photo looks a lot like it.


Follow Ups: