Re: Re: Re: Mouthpiece for an Eefer

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Joe S. on March 27, 2001 at 21:27:33:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Mouthpiece for an Eefer posted by Anthony Labelle on March 27, 2001 at 20:08:55:

' sounds like your LOCAL repairman/brass store might need to be helping you. They can use a tool called an INSIDE MICROMETER to measure the inside dimensions of your instrument's mouthpiece receiver and submit those dimensions to Schilke (if they have a Schilke dealership).

Another SIMPLE alternative is to unsolder the original receiver, toss it, and replace it with a low cost STANDARD shank receiver. Then, you can just go ahead and use your REGULAR mouthpiece(s) on your Eb.


Follow Ups: