YCB - 621 S for SALE

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Adam Feldberg on March 15, 2001 at 23:26:36:

I have a Yamaha YCB-621S for sale. It is in perfect condition. I have only had it for a year or so. Before that, the only owner was my teacher, who only had it for a short time. The instrument plays beautifully, and I have ahad a great time with it. The reason I am selling it is because I have decided not to persuee music anymore. I have gone into a profession which does not allow me to play several hours a week. So, I would like to pass this beautiful instrument on to someone who has the time to appreciate its beauty. I am asking $3500.
It comes with a hard case, and a gig bag. It also has an incredible mouthpiece. It is gold (sounds great with the silver tuba!). It is also square in shape, not round like most mouthpieces. This shape makes for a better overall sound, because the thickness of it allows for the vibrations to occur all inside the instrument, not to die off before they leave the mouthpiece. It is a perfect match for the instrument. The original mouthpiece will also be included.
Please email me at afi2tree(AT)aol.com if interested. Thanks, Adam

Follow Ups: