Re: Re: Is everything ultimately stuffy?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Anon again on March 13, 2001 at 14:05:07:

In Reply to: Re: Is everything ultimately stuffy? posted by Jason Baker on March 13, 2001 at 11:39:21:

I'm not completely sure what you are getting at. Perhaps I didn't communicate myself very well or I misunderstand you. Does it take three years for the placebo effect to wear off? Also, placebo effect implies that I played better on the horn at first and once the effect wore off I returned to my previous state. Rather, I have gotten progressively better over this perioud of time(I experienced no initial improvement boost from these horns.) and for both horns I questioned how much I really liked them when I bought them and have only gradually come to *really* like them. When I use words like 'stuffy' and 'Yamahaesque response' I'm not referring to a stuffy sound. I'm refering to an ultra extreme ease and quickness of response and the feeling that the horn is blowing back at me that I associate with Yamahas and stuffier horns.

Please feel free to clarify what you mean or ignore my blathering at your discretion.

Thanks,
anon

Follow Ups: