Re: Tubas for Sale -- Father's Day Edition

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Chuck Jackson on June 12, 2003 at 02:58:17:

In Reply to: Tubas for Sale -- Father's Day Edition posted by Billy M. on June 11, 2003 at 23:47:51:

Need to move this horn as quick as possible.

Yamaha 641-BBb. The best example of this much maligned instrument I have ever played. Four valves, great pitch. One dent on the ferrule opposite the valves that was incured in shipping. A small ding on the bottom bow and some scratches. Heavy weight valve caps. Comes with the original hard case and a Reunion Blues black cordura gig bag that is in excellent condition. $3500.00 and I'll pick up the shipping. I am selling because I want to move back to CC. I will consider a trade for a good condition Mirafone 186-5U CC or will use the horn as a trade towards purchase for any of you dealers who may be of the mind to barter.

I also have a really nice HN White BBb Sousaphone. Three valves with a first valve tuning slide that can be manipulated while playing. Good silver finish, 26" bell with Gold Wash about 80% intact. Valves still have compression. One big dent on the bottom. If you buy it with the dent it's $850.00. If I have it taken out it's an even $1000.00. I may be able to scounge up a case. Add $150.00 to each price if you want one.

Thanks.

Follow Ups: