Re: German and American "sound"

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by hearsthegrassgrow on June 30, 2002 at 16:20:24:

In Reply to: German and American "sound" posted by Thomas on June 30, 2002 at 16:14:35:

"German", in this context, is a term that any U.S. tuba player with a piston valve tuba of any sort uses to describe "someone else's" tuba, particularly if someone else's tuba has a rotary machine.

(I looked it up for you in the Merriam-Webster Dictionary, just so I would be sure that my definition was accurate.)


(Watch out for sarcasm, here. You'll get other non-sarcastic answers, but none more accurate.)

Follow Ups: