sunbelt?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Clueless on June 27, 2001 at 17:22:55:

What Sunbelt professor is this guy talking about. Maybe we can have a one time only list made here and now...everyone name the teachers you think are garbage, and they can lose students, money, professional stnding etc, and we can all feel good about ourselves that we saved the future generations from learning or experiencing something umpleasant. Hopefully you see tha sarcasm in this. i think it is inherently bad to develop, in this forum, a medium for disgracing our bretheren in the profession making it tough to do an already difficult job. Talking shi* about someone is a private thing and a do so at your own risk deal. i for one, dont want to see that crap on here. And I am tired of clicking on posts that jump me to the homepage because Sean had to delete it. that pisses me off. Life is too short for this stuff, especcially when my computer is slow and it takes forever to go back to pages. Lets get past this, and be nice. And Anon can keep talking smack with the guy that has trashed these people to him already. I don't know these people and don't really care to in this way.

Follow Ups: