4V 3/4 Weril EEb lacquer finish - NEW

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Joe S. on June 17, 2001 at 21:20:52:

D.E.G. sent me one of these (new product) to play and critique. They would be glad for me to keep it for a bit, but the store is getting FULL of rental returns, and I'd feel safer, "dent-wise", sending it back to them for now, as it has no case.

My critique of this instrument's playability, along with pics of front and back, was posted a few short weeks ago on this bbs, and you might find it using the "search" function, above. These instruments are QUITE similar in body design to the Yama-3/4 tubas, and are very well-made.

If any "serious" person (in the adjacent 48, please) would like to buy it on a 3-day trial (c.c.'s are accepted) before I return it to D.E.G., the price is $1695 + U.P.S. The shipping wouldn't be refundable, and please read the review - to know what to expect - and be "earnest" about buying it, rather than just being a casual "tryer", if I ship it to you. I'd prefer to not lose the (approximately) $40 credit card processing charges for a "casual" trial. Again, a trial IS a trial, and a buyer MAY back out of purchasing it within three days, as long as it doesn't get dinked or scratched.

I'll hold on to it through Wednesday of this week.

Thanks,

-Joe

Follow Ups: