Re: How about Tuxedo tuba bag ?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by ken k on June 29, 2000 at 13:05:48:

In Reply to: How about Tuxedo tuba bag ? posted by tubabass on June 29, 2000 at 10:59:32:

Check out Reunion Blues Bags. They may have more of a selection of sizes to fit your horn better. Protection should be about the same with the cordura nylon bag as a tuxedo bag. If you get a leather bag you will get more protection. They are more expensive however; but not when you consider what you paid for your horn. You may want to spend a few more $ for more protection. I wish I had gotten a leather one. The side load bags may be better for your front action valves, esp if you have piston valves. Do you have rotor valves or piston? When I had problems with my original reunion blues bag. I sent it back to them and they apologized profusely for the problem (two seams came undone) and they sold me a new one for $50! (And my original bag was already 10 years old!) You can't beat that for service. That is when I wish I had bought a leather one. They offered me a leather one at a similar discount, for about the regular price of a cordura bag. anyway I still like my RB bag. I also have RB trombone and euphonium bags.

ken k

Follow Ups: