Tuba FS w/flight case, gig bag, mute.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jason on July 16, 2003 at 23:44:10:

I am selling a MW 2145 CC tuba with a aluminum flight case, Altieri gig bag and Humes and Berg Stone Lined Aluminum Symphonic mute. The Meinl Weston 2145 is a full sized CC tuba that is very popular as a solo, quintet and small ensemble horn with a lovely sound. Developed in conjunction with Sam Pilafian this horn has excellent features. I have a written critique of the horn by a professional player. If you are interested in reading it, email me privately. It is in great shape besides maybe one or two small blemishes from normal wear and tear. I have owned the horn for a year and a half and I bought it brand new from Dillon music. I picked the horn from about 6 2145's both lacquer and silver. I picked this lacquer horn because it just played above and beyond the others in pitch accuracy and open low register. I also just had the valve guides replaced so the horn feels literally like it is brand new. If you'd like to know my playing credentials, email me privately. I really love this horn but I'm in a money crunch so I need to sell. Please email me privately with any questions or for pictures. jls8177(AT)yahoo.com. I am asking $5,000 for all and buyer pays all shipping and insurance. If buyer is within a reasonable drive, I'd be more than happy to meet someone half way. I live in the Baltimore/DC area.

Follow Ups: