Conn 24/25J Tuba for sale

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Dennis Pollard on July 25, 2002 at 22:14:14:

I have a four valve Conn BBb tuba which has both Bell-front and upright bells. I am a Brasswind repairman and have removed dents that I could by both pulling the tuba apart and using a dent eraser. The upright bell is in rough shape but works as I used it on a gig about a week ago. I have replaced the leadpipe and have also done some valve work. The tuba has the off-set short-action valves with the bottle cap style valve caps. I am looking to sell this tuba because I am interested in getting an Eb tuba. I would love to keep this but cannot afford a new tuba without selling it. I would also be interested in making a trade or some sort of deal if anyone is selling an Eb tuba. This will come with a case for the body and the bell-front bell but I do not have a case for the upright bell. If you are interested e-mail me and I will try some how to get pictures to you. I do not own a digital camera but I do have friends that do. Sorry this is so long but I am trying not to go thru E-bay. The serial # is M69199 which dates it to 1969.
Dennis

Follow Ups: