Re: NEW !!! WEIGHTED SOUSAPHONE BITS !!!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Yenned Kcir on July 27, 2001 at 11:05:34:

In Reply to: NEW !!! WEIGHTED SOUSAPHONE BITS !!! posted by The Brass Bowl on July 26, 2001 at 19:46:06:

Folks, do not be sucked in by this obvious scam! The weighting device advertised here will not darken anything except your mood, and and will not brighten anything except Joe's kid's teeth (I hear someone needs braces). And the promise of being able to deliver 200 units is obvious balderdash. Not even Joe would have that many ruined, rusty pliers lying around in his shop, although I'm sure he has more than enough ruined, rusty files in active use.

For the Real Deal, you need to use YWK Engineering's patented Encasement (tm) technology. Designed by a highly regarded Civil Engineer with 22 years of professional experience in addition to a Master's degree from a Leading University, Encasement (tm) uses one of the densest and most formable substances known to man: Portland-Cement Concrete.

Here's how it works. We use a scientifically designed mold adapted from a large washtub, and fill it with fresh concrete. Our concrete is Guaranteed to use five sacks of real Portland Cement for each cubic yard, for High Strength and Long Durability. We then dip the tuba or sousaphone valve section, with appropriate tubes places over valves and tuning slides, into the mold and wait for the concrete to harden. Voila! A tuba with core to the sound (core testing costs extra) and Real Weight in the bottom end.

So, don't be tempted by flimsy hangers-on contraptions designed the owners of rusty tools, go with a true Engineered Product guaranteed to make your horn heavy, heavier, HEAVIEST!!!!!!

All for only $Ninety-ninety-ninety-ninety-ninety-nine.

Yenned "I GAR-AUNT-EEE IT!!!!!!!" Kcir, P.E., M.S., P.T.O.E., etc.

Follow Ups: