Re: Tubas for sale--February Edition.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by 4-string tuba on February 02, 2004 at 14:20:40:

In Reply to: Tubas for sale--February Edition. posted by Billy M. on January 31, 2004 at 19:12:35:

I am selling my Ibanez SR-1000 4-string bass guitar. It's a 1990 model with EMG active p-j pickups, electric blue, and with a super low action and thin, narrow neck. This is, in my opinion, the best model of Soundgear bass that Ibanez ever made. The tone is remarkably clear and full-range. The low action and small neck profile make this bass extremely easy on the fingers. I've used this bass on rock, jazz, country, big band, shows, church music, and blues. Its tonal variety lets it fit into just about any situation. It includes extra strings and a somewhat abused but fully protective case. Asking price is $300.

I also have a Hartke 3500 bass amp in a 2-space SKB road case. It's a real workhorse of an amp. It has solid state and tube sices, a 10 band EQ with the best voicing for bass that I've seen, and is easily serviced and extremely reliable. 350 watts. Asking price is $250.

I also have a Peavey 210TX cabinet with tweeter with side-mounted casters for $150 and a Peavey 410TX cabinet with tweeter with pop-out casters on the bottom for $225.

Follow Ups: