Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What REALLY happened in Boston

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Chuck Jackson on February 05, 2003 at 21:44:18:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What REALLY happened in Boston posted by yeah, mmkkk on February 05, 2003 at 18:37:51:

Let's see. I am 42, an established professional player, conductor, writer, critic and have probably played/conducted/listened to/written about/reviewed more good music than you will ever dream of, can spell and use the English language better than you, am happily married, definitely straight.....ADVANTAGE: Chuck

I think you must be a stereotypical nosepicker having problems with freshman theory for the 3rd year in a row, blame your lack of ascending above the last chair in the "Blue Band" at your college on everyone but yourself. If you are not in college probably have held a succession of low paying menial jobs because of your poor use of the language and you probably are still living off you parents. I sense you are a pathetic poser who, the minute you are out of ear shot, your "friends" snicker about your lack of anything resembling chops. Oh yeah, you will never have a career. ADVANTAGE:Chuck

By posting anonymously you obviously have underlying feelings of deficiencies in your character. Your lack of ability to have anything witty to comeback with on any of these posts have branded you as in a lower strata of intelligence. Now, lets compare lives: Me: successful, happy, continuously searching for answers and ways to make my life and those around me better. You: pathetic loser whose highlight of the day is when they update your favorite adult sight. If you would ever like to get together, maybe I could show a thing or two about the tuba, I defintely could help you with your use of the language, and could direct you to a really good psychoanalyst to help get over your feelings of inferiority. BTW, you probably couldn't get a job pushing a broom at Symphony Hall, it may require you to read and interpret the english language. ADVANTAGE:Chuck

So, my boy, I leave you with a thought from my dear departed mother who once said to me "The worse form of abasement to another human being is to pity them and walk away". I pity you and your pointless existence.

Chuck "sorry once again for all the big words" Jackson

Follow Ups: