extra mouthpieces FS

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by lisa on January 07, 2003 at 10:36:25:

Hey all,
I'm in the process of weeding through extra stuff I have managed to collect over the years, and as of right now I have the following I'd like to get rid of:

-Denis Wick 3, (small shank), gold plated, I think used once, it never fit any of my personal horns
-Denis Wick 3L, I have 2 of these, one in silver, and one in gold.
-Sheridan PS3, played on a couple of days, but decided it didn't work for me, silver plate
-Benge 24AW, just needs polished, I have about 4 of these, so figured what the heck, if anyone needs one for a student or a collection or something, I can part with one.
-I also have an old PT series 9 that I did backflips to acquire. I have finally decided that it is too small for me, and there's no sense letting something like this collect dust... I haven't completely decided I want to part with it yet, but if anyone really wants one, I would consider it.

If anyone is interested, email me... I can send pictures of anything you might be interested in when I get back to Knoxville tomorrow night. Any serious offers will be considered, I'm working on my car and its stereo and any spare change is helpful (;
Thanks!

Lisa Kaye Muth
GTA, The University of Tennessee Tuba-Euphonium Studio
orangetubasoda(AT)comcast.net
tenntubagirl(AT)msn.com

Follow Ups: