Atlanta Army Tuba-Euph Conference

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Chris Hite on January 22, 2002 at 11:34:02:

Greetings, everyone from Atlanta, GA. The almost annual Atlanta Army Tuba-Euph Conference IS going to happen this year on March 22-23 at West Georgia College in Carrollton, GA and sponsored by the US Army Ground Forces Band. The college is about 45 miles west of Atlanta. This years' sheduled guests will include Dr. Brian Bowman, Velvet Brown, Adam Frey, Winston Morris and the Tennessee Tech Tuba Ensemble, Dennis Askew, and Todd Feigel and ALL his Celluloid Tuba films performed by the Univ. of GA Tuba Quartet and Shell Shock, the Tuba Quartet of the Army Ground Forces Band. As all of the AGFB performances are, the conference is FREE and open to the public. Other events being planned are an open reading session so, please bring your horn. This years conference is more geared toward band directors and educators that would like their tuba-euph sections to play better but aren't sure about going about the process. West GA College is also undertaking efforts to offer course credit for attendence of the conference. A firm schedule has not been set, but will be by the middle of February. When our website is updated to reflect all the changes and event schedule, I will post the link. If you have any questions about the show please email me at the linked address or call me at
404 464-4497. Hope to see many of you there.

Follow Ups: