Miraphone in the US and at Shows

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Charlie Krause on January 13, 2002 at 15:59:24:

I have taken a position as an Instrument Rep with Miraphone doing conventions with tubas for show and to try out only, no sales. No tubas will be sold at the booth. If you try one out and like one, you can arrange a sale through your dealer or one on the list and have them contact me on my cell phone to arrrange the transfer. I will have dealer lists to where you can buy from in the US.

I will be at more conventions from now on with a full line of tubas, euphoniums, trombones, oval euphoniums and rotary trumpets throughtout the year throughout the United States and will try to go West to some of the state music conventions which not too many have done or do now.

If you are going to have a Region ITEC meeting, summer state meeting or something of that nature where you will have vendors with instruments, contact me to see if I am available for that date and place. If you are driving through the Dallas area and want to try tubas that are not in inventory at the Tubastore contact me and I can work that out.

If I am driving there with them in a trailer, I may try to arrange a stopover at some of the colleges on the way to and from.

email me or pm me on AOL instant messenger TubaManCK or on ICQ # 9747916 if interested in chatting with me online.

I am also considering making a website for the US for Miraphone if I get permission.

Thanks for the time here. Sorry for the clutter.

Follow Ups: