Re: cryogenic tuba freezing

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Joe S. on February 03, 2001 at 00:01:08:

In Reply to: cryogenic tuba freezing posted by Bill Troiano on January 31, 2001 at 18:25:52:

If you can wait another couple of months, the level of consumable venison in our chamber should reach the tuba-accommodatable level. At which time, for a one-time fee of $21.40, we could (at your discretion) either carcinogenically or Kenmore-atically freeze your tuba down to an incredible 15 degrees above zero. We could (again, at your discretion) leave it there as long as you like...up until around early November.

Using either the carcinogenatic or the Kenmoratic method, we could predict that, overall, your instrument would become more "quiet" - as long as it would be continually subjected to one or the other of our patent-pending processes.

Call for an appointment. Incidentally, if you decide to trade the 52J in for a 56J, you would have to discuss all of this with our neighbor, Harold.

Follow Ups: