where is Gail Robertson folow up

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Gail Robertson on January 17, 2001 at 21:41:42:

After reading 26 entries about where I am, I thought it would be a good idea to "clear the air." Since the Tubafours were let go last November, the band has gone part-time with Disney and just finished working the whole month of December at the Boardwalk and at Animal Kingdom. We are hoping to be back soon on Fridays and Saturdays at the Boardwalk Resort, still up in the air at this point. As for me, I am teaching for the 3rd year at the University of Florida, tuba and euph; at the University of Central Florida, euph, and at Bethune-Cookman College, tuba and euph. I also have a private studio of my own, arrange tuba/euph stuff (published through Tuba/Euph press) and area marching bands. I also perform with area bands and orchestras. I also tour with Keith Brion's New Sousa Band, the Battle Creek Brass Band, Judge Solo and Ensemble festivals, am guest conductor/clinician at the Army Tuba Euph Conference, and will be recording with Symphonia this summer in Indiana. Staying busy is best!!! Thanks for your interest. Gail

Follow Ups: