Re: Re: Tuba Consumerism & Emails

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by **OPINION ALERT** on February 19, 2004 at 22:44:47:

In Reply to: Re: Tuba Consumerism & Emails posted by rebuttal on February 19, 2004 at 21:46:32:

I agree with most of what you are saying...
...Im in sales myself. I enjoy the job, most of the time. The only thing that makes my job seem like work is people. Most people are very nice and want to be helped, and allow me to help them. A few however...are not helpful. These few are hell bent to expose a fraud that they know is there to screw them out of their money. They can be rude, and very condescending. These are the people that really make it difficult. They have had a rough day at work, so they take it out on me. Their life isnt going as planned, so they take it out on me. Im just doing my job, and I want to to help them. Merchants have other things to do on top of helping the customer. The rest of the mantra is "The customer is always right until they are wrong." Everyone that walks into a store expects that their needs are the most important to ever have walked in. To them, anything less is a slap in the face, and some will go out of their way to give you as much hell as possible. All I can do is smile, and help them to the best of my ability. It gives me GREAT JOY to know that I have made someones day by helping them find something that they never believed they would find. These are the people that matter. The fact that I meet new people everyday is an eye opening experience. I believe everyone should work in fast-food, or sales... it will bring a new light to the way people truly treat each other. Good and bad.
Im stepping off the soap-box now.

Follow Ups: