Re: Tubas, not music

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by TubaRay on February 10, 2004 at 16:09:11:

In Reply to: Tubas, not music posted by Jack Bauer on February 10, 2004 at 15:02:58:

Jack:

I'm not entirely sure what you complaint means, however I believe some of the responses are certainly appropriate. To state this as concisely as possible: If you have something you would like to see discussed on this forum, start a thread yourself. If others are interested they will respond to it. Then we can all have a go at it.

I would agree with you that the music is more important than the equipment. When I first started lurking on this board(about two years ago), the first thing I noticed was how little I knew about model numbers, etc. I have learned a lot of that and a lot about what type of tubas fit various uses. I have also learned a great deal about many musical and tuba topics. Music itself, printed music, etc., is one of those things. Sean provides the place. We bring the topics. If you have something you wish to discuss, let's do it. I have one request, however. Please leave the political baloney out. It is generally best if we discuss tuba, euphonium, music, etc. Let's stick to what the board was created to discuss.

Follow Ups: