Re: Re: Willson 3050S Still for Sale, Let's Talk

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Arnold on February 19, 2003 at 17:04:51:

In Reply to: Re: Willson 3050S Still for Sale, Let's Talk posted by shy guy on February 18, 2003 at 22:58:06:

Shy Guy,
Your questions have real validity. I will do my best to answer them. I bought this horn in 1997 at a time when I was in college and playing with a regional orchestra. This was a great horn for that group and for that time in my life. Since then I have graduated and moved to New York. Currently the majority of my playing life consists of playing with my brass quintet and solo's. Orchestra is no longer "it" for me. Getting a hold of some smaller equipment (Yamaha 822-F) has really changed the way I play tuba and what I want to be doing with it. I am just not into big horns anymore. I have no desire to play a horn of this size at this time. The instrument was just collecting dust while I was improving like never before. There is not a thing wrong with this particular instrument. I hope that I have not conveyed that to anyone with my posts. It is in excellent condition. If you have any further issues please don't hesitate to broach them. That is what this medium is for. Take care,

Arnold

Follow Ups: