Re: I need a large, heavy mouthpiece.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by GC on February 04, 2003 at 10:18:34:

In Reply to: I need a large, heavy mouthpiece. posted by Andy Weldon on February 03, 2003 at 21:22:10:

The R & S Heavywall mouthpieces are relatively inexpensive "can" mouthpieces. One version has a cup shape approximating the Conn Helleberg, and the other is a pretty good imitiation of the cup of a Schikle Helleberg II with a slightly more rounded rim. The SH II imitator has the sound and response of the original Schilke and is good for taming big horns.

Follow Ups: