Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Emergency Audition Music

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mike S. on March 02, 2002 at 10:51:55:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Emergency Audition Music posted by Doug on March 02, 2002 at 00:50:14:

a) I never said i agreed with the guy's approach

In your original post, you stated, "As a procrastinator myself, the lesosn is best learned form the pressure of last minute preparations". Maybe you don't agree with his approach, but it sounds like you share it.

b)i'm not pursuing a degree in music

I said "if".

c)if you'd really show that much contempt for a guy who rammed their car into a tree, then youre stupid
see g)

d) did i really type "remmed"?
you actually typed "I soemone has just remmed their car into a tree".

dd)i guess pointing that out was your way of showing how you "axcel" over others

If you have problems typing or have poor spelling skills (some people actually believe that poor spelling is akin to an illness, and they can't help having it), then a spell checker and a quick proofread go a long way toward making your message a coherent one.

e) all ive gleaned off of this thread is that you for some reason cant accept the fact that you made a tactless comment and now you can't let it go that someone called you on it.

Like Doc, I believe my original comment to be direct, not tactless. You're the only one that seems to have had a problem with it. Also, please don't confuse your opinions with facts.

f) get over it
Um...ok.

g) why are we arguing over something so trivial anyway?

It just goes to show you where calling people "self-righteous morons" and "stupid" can get you. In my opinion, YOUR comments are the tactless ones.

Mike "contractions like youre and ive should contain apostrophes" S.

Follow Ups: