Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Emergency Audition Music

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Doc on March 02, 2002 at 10:26:37:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Emergency Audition Music posted by Doug on March 02, 2002 at 00:50:14:

Of course, I didn't say "It sucks to be you". That is a little much, even though our auditioner may actually feel that way. Hey, I want the guy to do well. What I may call bluntness, someone else may call tactlessness, but it really doesn't matter. It's HIS audition. I also agree that this is non-productive, however, I just wanted to be clear. I have never sugar-coated things (just the facts, ma'am). Of course, if I'm crass in pointing out the truth, I apologize. Some people do well with gentle encouragement, and with others, you have to give it to them with both barrels. If he has waited this long for something this important (and he's that good), it's a both barrels/shoot from the hip kind of thing. I thought I was well within bounds judging by the other comments that were made. Your points are all well taken. BTW, I don't care how you spell. Nobody's perfect. I'm close, but not quite (ha ha ha)
Doc(who actually has a sense of humor, not just sarcasm)

Follow Ups: