Conn 24(5)J for SALE! Great Monster!!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Joe Accuardi on February 16, 2002 at 02:40:33:

Hello,
I STILL have a used Conn 24J with both the top bell, and recording bell. I have lowered the price to see if I can sell this soon.. The overall condition of the horn is average for its age. It has its share of dents and dings, but nothing too major. The valves are in good condition, and work freely; they are the "short action" variety, which is kinda cool (less to push down); I really like them. I had a new leadpipe installed about 1 year ago, and it now just has one very small ding in it.. All slides move, and the horn plays very well. The top bell has had its fair share of use, and it looks like someone dropped it, because there is a slight ben on one of the side, but nothing that would affect the sound. The bell front is the "naked lady" variety, making it more collectable; it has its share of dings, but it is pretty old too. I have the original Conn hard carrying case for the bells. I had a soft bag made for me, to sue with the top bell, because the case is really heavy. The body is carried around in an Altieri gig bag, which is in excellent shape, and does a great job. My asking price is $2400, or best offer. I have many pictures available, please e-mail for more information, or to see the pics. SEE LINK BELOW FOR SOME PICS that were on eBay..
joeaccuardi(AT)attbi.com

Thanks!!

Joe Accuardi
Portland, OR

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1511985736&r=0&t=0&showTutorial=0&ed=1013731760&indexURL=0&rd=1

Follow Ups: