Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Tempi for orch. exc. for tapes

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Shaun Abraham on February 10, 2002 at 13:10:16:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: Re: Tempi for orch. exc. for tapes posted by whatever on February 09, 2002 at 18:10:29:

In my post I wasn't really trying to address the issues about the original poster in re: to tempi, but a responce to the somewhat offensive/humorous post by "Choo sum more". I was not intending to be offensive even if some of you hypersensitive types take it as being so. And yes, I do remember what it was like to be an undergrad. I wouldn't say that "i knew it all" then, but I sure as heck knew that if I was not working my butt off as hard as I could I would have 0 chance of winning an orchestra gig and I knew I didn't want to end up teaching lessons and gigging on the weekends to make ends meat when I got out of school. Everything I said is true and and completely un-sugarcoated. Sure its great if we all sit around and hold hands and act all like we're this big happy community, but its really hard to win a job, and a little reality now and then does not hurt and is very nessesary at times.

In regards to me being an 'idiot,' I would say that comment is a little off the mark, but then like i said, I really don't care what anyone thinks, cause I've got other things to worry about than small minded people who get all mad and get their panties in a twist just cause they don't like something said, even if it is the truth. Its closed people like that who throughout history made the world an awful place to live in.

Shaun Abraham

Follow Ups: