Re: Re: Tempi for orch. exc. for tapes

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by dp on February 08, 2002 at 23:09:16:

In Reply to: Re: Tempi for orch. exc. for tapes posted by original poster on February 08, 2002 at 12:01:20:

if you were taking a "poll"....I guess you gotta count this one : "ask your teacher,"
but maybe its not considered all that important Since no one else (including, apparently, yourself) seems to think your relationship with your teacher is all that important to you.

There's a real place for the role of privacy in what you are trying to accomplish if you are attempting the circuit (just ask Scott, but do it privately because he doesn't want to read about his accomplishment last weekend.)

....but close behind such blather are important questions, "how is it that I would give credence to what a bunch of strangers who've never heard me play, when I also have the direct experience of ____________ (my teacher), who likely knows my capabilities and how I make music perhaps better than myself?".... and "is it a compliment to the people I have studied with to look to TUBENET for advice to "compliment" what I have been taught?"

--just some more thoughts to try and count up in your poll

Dale "not sure I'd wanna be the bass bone player sitting next to most of these kids" P.

Follow Ups: