Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Salesmen

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Tim Murphy on March 01, 2001 at 19:14:42:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Salesmen posted by Curious once again on March 01, 2001 at 18:05:47:

"I am a highschooler...an as such I have a long road to
travel no matter what my career may be. As I recognize my long way to go I definately dont want to be hindered by someone in the tuba world or otherwise hearing my name and thinking "what a jerk" for something I said that wasnt intended to be harmful."

I don't believe this is the right way to look at things at all. I also am in high school, and I am fully aware that I have, at best, 1/1000 the knowledge of most of the posters on this board, which is why I read this forum. The way I see it, if I am going to absorb knowledge from them, the least I can do is let them know who is absorbing the knowledge from them. People tend to be much friendlier and much more receptive when they know who they're dealing with...plus, by leaving your name, people begin to know who you are...may not seem like much, but believe me connections (no matter how miniscule they might be) can always help out.

Respectfully,

Tim "who credits the things he learned on this board with getting him accepted to college" Murphy

Follow Ups: