Re: Re: PT-22 and "investing" in new tubas

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by tubatheorist on February 12, 2001 at 22:26:11:

In Reply to: Re: PT-22 and "investing" in new tubas posted by Tuba Toys on February 12, 2001 at 11:20:50:

Defense, defense...
First of all, for the record I am willing to sell my other tubas. I realize a new horn will not solve my problems, and as I said before, I was COMPLETELY uneducated when I bought my first horns. (I had a unique situation of not having a teacher.) I had a BB-flat in high school, and sold it to pay some bills. i don't want a collection, just "one of each" essential instrument.
My teacher now does just want me to focus on the horns I have so that I can get comfortable with what I have. I did not mean to portray disrespect towards him, I have more respect for him than almost any tuba player out there. He is trying to help, I know, I was just venting... so I'm sorry if I was unclear, but I appreciate the advice, guys..(:
Oh, and about getting married... I will never have a wife, (because I am female.) and my tubas ARE my husbands... they're easy to take care of, and only respond when I ask them, etc... (: They're fairly inexpensive to maintain too, as long as I don't abuse them.
In the future,I will probably live in my vehicle, or in the box my next tuba is shipped in (: Anything for a career!

Follow Ups: