Re: Re: Mirafone Eb on their web site

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Randy Mac Iver on February 26, 2000 at 09:38:07:

In Reply to: Re: Mirafone Eb on their web site posted by ken k on February 25, 2000 at 23:46:53:

Hey Ken,

Randy here. What ever happened to that Eb you had wasn't it a Conn? If you remmember back to the Reading Tuba christmas there was a guy who had a Bell front Mirafone Eb and I can only kick my self that I didn't ask him if I could try it. Maybe the guy from Harvy's Happy Horns could get a line on some Mirafone Ebs in the area. I currently have an old 3/4 size Conn Eb that is pretty much a dog. As I can afford it, I get things fixed and it seems to be coming along. Over the years I have had a chance to play the Yamaha Eb Besson Copy and the Fletcher model Besson Sovriegn and I would buy the besson in heart beat if I ever had the cash. I tried the new 983 Eb and it is great too but it is too new to buy right now. I really am partial to the Mirafone horns and if you ever here of a store close by that has one let me know. How did the Bach 18D work out? Nice post about the Orchestra thing. I sure do wish there were a Brass Band close by other than a Drum Corps or maybe it will change into a Brass Band due to the rule change.
Randy Mac

Follow Ups: