Re: Pops-A-Dent

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Dan Schultz on December 31, 2003 at 20:22:19:

In Reply to: Pops-A-Dent posted by Wondering on December 31, 2003 at 18:37:00:

A similar one uses suction cups and hot-melt glue. The Pops-a-dent uses adhesive discs. It might be of some use on very small, shallow dents. Every high school repair shop in the country has one laying around 'to try'. I doubt it will be of much use.

Follow Ups: