Bach Model 1103 FOR SALE

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Thomas Sands on December 27, 2003 at 02:55:13:

Hello,
I just ran across this board, and am intrigued! I just got through ordering my replacement horn for this Bach 1103 student model horn(a yamaha 642S)and am in need to sell it. I purchased the horn new three years ago this Dec. 23rd. It is an excellent horn that has given me many 1st chair auditions and would be the perfect horn for any youngster just starting out, or even the experienced player looking for a nice student model. I have taken very good care of the horn, never laying it around during rehearsals, an always cleaning it regularly. I will be more than happy to email any pics to anyone interested in the horn. Minus 3 very minor dings from various things(2 being slides "popping" out) it is in perfect shape. There is also some minor scratching from the sequense on our uniform when we performed. Other than that, the horns looks brand new.

Included is
(1) 1103 Bach Euphonium, 3 valve, Laquer
Case
Vincent Bach 12g mouthpiece.
Bach Valve oil and polishing cloth

I am located in East TN and am willing to drive within 3 hours, or will ship the horn where ever needed within the 48 states. I am asking $1000, but am negotiable.

Feel free to email any question or contact me directly on my cell phone at 423-519-2887.

Thomas Sands

Follow Ups: