Re: Re: Re: Re: Photo Test

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by bloke on December 17, 2003 at 00:54:57:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: Photo Test posted by Wade on December 15, 2003 at 17:52:07:

and what percentage of the folks in those school districts have cable TV?...

...94%?...more?

Looking at the other side, I COMPLETLY IGNORE emails and phone calls from the band director at the RICHEST school district around. ALWAYS pure B.S. Talks sh*t about "Can I beat a price of $1200 [from rip-off band-director-buddy music store] on blah-blah?" I answer "How does $600 sound?" Then they change the subject.... Later: "How much to replace all of these torn-up marching mouthpipes and related braces on this set of silver crapola Yamaha 201M thingies which you didn't sell me in the first place, but should be eager as pie to fix?" ...[perusing the fine-printed catalog gleaning all of the info]....."$$$VERY-REASONABLE-PRICE" ----- "TOO MUCH, FORGET IT"...{tick-tick-tick-tick-tick-tick}....two years later...asks the same thing again...I refuse to answer...employee of mine gratis off-the-clock - 'being nice' - does all of the same book-work again... Once again, Lucy tells Charlie Brown, "TOO MUCH, FORGET IT". Bloke tells employee, "That's why I wouldn't pay you to look up that junk. Now have you learned something?"

Are any Yankees this stupid?...Unfortunately, I would bet that many are.

bloke "Poor is as poor does."

Follow Ups: