Re: Conn 56J - laquer finish for sale

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by TubaForSale on December 06, 2001 at 08:15:50:

In Reply to: Conn 56J - laquer finish for sale posted by TubaForSale on December 05, 2001 at 13:37:28:

I am not sure what all the hype is about guys. I simply do not want to reveal any information on the internet than I have to. Therefore, only people who are SERIOUS about wanting to purchase this horn will contact me for the information they desire.

I have nothing to hide from potential buyers, but I do not leave it to you to direct how I put information on the internet. Anyone in here can gain any information about me that they wish, I do not want to make it that much easier as by providing a name or an email address that is directly linked to me.

Potential buyers will receive both my address and phone number. As far as price goes, email me. If you are too lazy to send me a one minute email, then I don't want to have to wait 4 weeks for the transaction to take place.

I didn't have nearly this much "trouble" selling my last horn on here, in the same fashion. In fact, with the same email address.
Thank you.

Follow Ups: