Re: Matt Walters"no items for sale here"

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mark K on December 09, 1999 at 17:25:40:

To Matt and everyone that agreed with his post on not using this site for advertisements: I don't understand why not...this is a wonderful venue for exchange of ALL things tuba related. Several months ago I was dying to get my hands on a silver B&S tuba...that was the one I really wanted. I searched and searched until I was sick of it, with no luck. Then a fellow tubist directed me here and POOF!! A silver B&S for a fair price. I was so excited, I drove 450 miles to Nebraska to pick it up. I absolutely love my new baby and I owe it all to this site. I was also planning on watching this site in the future for a good F tuba. I open this site nearly daily, because I enjoy it, to include idea exchanges AND equipment for sale. I don't think tuba vendors should use it for free advertisement, but the occasional Joe Blow that wants to move on in their career and free themself of a good horn, more power to them!!!!! p.s., I welcome all responses, but let's try to keep it civil...i'm sure this will be a hot topic

Follow Ups: