Re: Re: Re: Re: cheapness

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Chuck Jackson on December 07, 1999 at 14:32:00:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: cheapness posted by Joe S. on December 06, 1999 at 23:10:26:

Joe, you are killing me!!!! I have to agree with the "3-D" statements. As a high school string teacher, a working tuba player, arranger, composer, conductor, book-keeper, and friend to my wife, I appreciate your comments on life.Life does indeed work on many different planes, just not on the "tuba plane". Further more, I encounter the "Wal-Mart" mentality everyday in High Schools. People have tunnel vision. They assume that their requests are of paramount importance to the universe and everyone else can take a number. I would no sooner walk into your store, or any one elses, with a problem if I didn't call ahead and ask first. EVEN if I bought the horn from that store I would have called ahead. This is simply a question of COURTESY!!!!! We need to to stop assuming that we can have what we want, when we want it, without first finding out if what we want is available, and the person who has what we want wants us to have it. Enough, already!!!! BTW, to those of you who are keeping count, I did mention the tuba in this missive, so NYAH!!!! Keep up the good fight Joe, I think what are saying here is great!!!!!!!!!

Follow Ups: